Windows 10 21H2 10.0.19044.1766 16in1 en-US x86 x64 Integral Edition June 2022 | Size: 8.92 GB
Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
Windows 10 Updates
* All the Windows 10 21H2 Updates are included until 14.6(June).2022
1. KB890830 - Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool, version 5.102.19137.5.
2. KB2267602 - Security Intelligence Updates for Windows Defender Antivirus, version 1.367.1549.0.
3. KB4052623 - Update for Windows Defender Antivirus antimalware platform, version 4.18.2204.4.
4. KB4559309 - Microsoft Edge (Chromium), version 102.0.1245.41.
5. KB4589212-v2 - Intel Microcode Updates for Windows 10, version 21H2.
6. KB5003791 - Feature Update to Windows 10, version 21H2 by using an Enablement Package (19044.1237).
7. KB5007401 - Critical .NET Framework 3.5 Dynamic Update for Windows 10, version 21H2.
8. KB5008575 - Mixed Reality Asset Update for Windows 10, version 21H2.
9. KB5010524 - Setup Dynamic Update for Windows 10, version 21H2.
10. KB5011577 - Safe OS Dynamic Update for Windows 10, version 21H2.
11. KB5013887 - Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 21H2.
12. KB5014699 - Cumulative Update for Windows 10, version 21H2 (OS build 19044.1766).
Windows 10 Runtime Libraries
* DirectX End-User Runtime v9.29.1974 (June 2010).
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2002 v7.0.9975.0.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2003 v7.10.6119.0.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2005 SP1 v8.0.50727.6229.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2008 SP1 v9.0.30729.7523.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 SP1 v10.40219.473.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 Update 5 v11.0.61135.400.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 Update 5 v12.0.40664.0.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2015-2022 v14.32.31326.0.
* Visual Basic Runtime v1.00.
* Visual Basic Runtime v22.214.171.124.
* Visual Basic Runtime v126.96.36.199.
* Visual Basic Runtime v188.8.131.52.
* Visual Basic Runtime v184.108.40.206.
* Visual Basic Runtime v220.127.116.11 (SP6 Update KB3096896).
Pre-Configured Windows 10 Settings
* .NET Framework 3.5 = Installed.
* OneDrive Auto Install = Disabled.
* Diagnostic Data Collection = Disabled.
* Show all File Extensions = On.
* Show hidden files, folders and drives = On.
* Bing Web Search in Start Menu = Disabled.
* File Progress Dialog = Detailed.
* Combine Taskbar Buttons = Never.
* Windows Theme Color = Storm.
* Windows Theme Accent Color = On.
* Browser Media Auto-Play = Off.
* Default Browser = Firefox.
* Default Media Player = Media Player Classic.
* Default File Archiver = 7-Zip.
* Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus (Online Installer v2.3.0).
* 7-Zip v21.07 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
* Mozilla Firefox v101.0.1 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
* K-Lite Codec Pack Full v17.0.5 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
* OpenHashTab v3.0.2.
Enterprise has the most Features.
Windows 10 Home Single Language
Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Home N
Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Pro N
Windows 10 Pro Education
Windows 10 Pro Education N
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations N
Windows 10 Education
Windows 10 Education N
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Enterprise N
Windows 10 Enterprise multi-session
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
Windows 10 Team
* All the Windows 10 Language Packs can be downloaded directly from the Language Settings Menu: "Settings -> Time & Language -> Language -> Add a language".
* This Windows 10 was not in Audit-Mode and was compiled with the Microsoft DISM tool and is based on the Windows 10 19041.1 en-US x64 source.
* All the included extras can be modified or removed in the ISO\Disc folder ".\sources\$OEM$" (Removing the $OEM$ folder will also remove the update #1 and update #4).
* To set you own pre-confurated borwser start page, simply edit the files "initial_preferences" and "firefox.cfg" with a text editor in the ISO\Disc folder ".\sources\$OEM$" or in the Hard Disk Drive folder "C:\Program Files" and "C:\Program Files (x86)".
* A Windows 10 Activator is not included, but a Text file is placed on the Desktop with a direct download link to a good working Activator.
* System Requirements (Minimum|Recommended): 1|3 GigaHertz Processor with 2|4 Cores, 2|8 GigaBytes of RAM, DirectX 9 Graphics card, 30|120 GigaByte of free Hard Disk storage.
- Processor:1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website).
- RAM:4 gigabytes or more
- Storage:64 GB or larger storage device (such as a hard drive or SSD)
- System Firmware:UEFI and Secure Boot capable
- TPM:Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (common on motherboards manufactured after 2016)
- Graphics Card:Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display:An HD display at least 720p (1280x720) resolution larger than 9″ diagonal, 8-bits per color channel
* Added the latest Windows 10 21H2 x64 Updates from 11.5(May).2022 till 14.6(June).2022: KB5013887 (Replaces KB5013624) | KB5014699 (Replaces KB5013942).
* Updated Security intelligence updates for Windows Defender Antivirus (KB2267602) x64 from "v1.363.1743.0" to "v1.367.1549.0".
* Updated Windows Defender Antivirus antimalware platform (KB4052623) x64 from "v4.18.2203.5" to "v4.18.2204.4".
* Updated Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830) x64 from "v5.101.19137.3" to "v5.102.19137.5".
* Updated Microsoft Edge (Chromium) x64 from "v101.0.1210.47" to "v102.0.1245.41".
* Updated Office 2021 Professional Plus x86/x64 Online Installer from "v2.2.6" to "v2.3.0".
* Updated Mozilla Firefox x64 from "v100.0.0" to "v101.0.1".
* Updated K-Lite Codec Pack Full from x86/x64 "v17.0.0" to "v17.0.5".
* Updated OpenHashTab x86/x64 from "v3.0.1" to "v3.0.2".
FREE DOWNLOAD LINKS: