Siemens Simcenter FloEFD 2205.0.0 v5731 | Size: 1.27 GB
FloEFD for Siemens Simcenter3D Applications for fluid and gas flow and heat transfer simulation in the Siemens Simcenter3D environment. FloEFD is fully integrated into the iemens Simcenter3D environment and uses computational fluid dynamics (CFD) based solvers.
Working directly with the model in the Siemens Simcenter3D environment
There is no need to convert geometry to another format, which often leads to a loss of quality.The task of calculating fluid dynamics and heat transfer at any time is fully synchronized with the model
Minimization of efforts, and as a consequence, errors in the synchronization process of the set fluid dynamics problem and the model
Automatic detection of changes in the model.
There is no need for "manual" construction of the geometry describing the area occupied by the liquid / gas
Automatic detection of the area occupied by liquid / gas.
Uses the same graphical controls as other PTC Creo Parametric modules
Very easy to learn
Easy to use
Uses the PTC Creo Parametric model tree.
Intuitive and fully interactive
Use when creating a project / processing results of model elements selected in the graphics window / model tree
Visualization of calculation results in the form of static and animated images directly in the graphics window
Support for exporting results to MS Excel, Word. The ability to play and record animations.
Support for multi-configuration of the model.
For an efficient multi-parameter study, there are implemented - the ability to clone projects, automatic start of a series of calculations.
Automated to reduce the number of cases when it is necessary to involve specialists in the field of fluid dynamics and heat transfer to analyze the formulation and calculation results
Reliable and fully automatic generator of computational grids
A unique model of turbulence and boundary layer is used.
Automatic control of the convergence of the solution.
Reliable and accurate numerical methods and physical models
Large set of physical models
Ability to calculate very complex structures and physical phenomena.
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and allows you to analyze a wide range of complex problems, including
• Analysis of hydro-aerodynamics and heat transfer of two - and three-dimensional models
• Analysis of external and internal flow flows
• Analysis of steady and unsteady flow
• Incompressible liquid and compressible gas flow , including including combustible mixture, at subsonic,
transonic, supersonic and hypersonic flow regimes
• Condensation of water vapor
• Calculation of the relative humidity of air in gas flows
• Flow in non-Newtonian fluids (only laminar flow regime)
• Flow in a compressible fluid (fluid density depends on pressure)
• Flows in real gases
• Laminar analysis , turbulent and unsteady flows
• Analysis of vortex flows and fans
• Analysis of flows with solid inclusions
• Analysis of heat transfer inside and between liquids and solids
• Analysis of heat transfer inside solids in the absence of a washing flow
• Calculation of thermal contact resistance
• Calculation of electrical contact resistance
• Thermoelectric coolers
• Heat transfer by radiation
• Joule heating
• Flows with gravitational effects (also known as the buoyancy effect)
• Porous media
• Heat pipes
• Heat transfer in printed circuit boards
• Heat transfer in perforated plates
• Aerosol flow
• Taking into account the roughness of bodies during
tangential flow wall movements (stirring and rotating)
• Flow in rotating devices
• Cavitation in liquid flows
• Combustion in gas mixtures
▪ Microsoft Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise 64-bit
▪ For solver: Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2,
Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Windows Server 2019, Microsoft Windows
Server 2016 with HPC Pack 2016, Microsoft Windows Server 2019 with HPC Pack 2019
▪ Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office 2019, Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft Office 2013
▪ Siemens NX 10.0.0.24, 10.0.2.6, 10.0.3.5
Siemens NX 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
Siemens NX 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
Siemens NX 1847 series (tested versions 1855, 1867)
Siemens NX 1872 series (tested versions 1872, 1876, 1880, 1884, 1888, 1892)
Siemens NX 1899 series (tested versions 1899, 1903, 1907, 1911, 1915, 1919)
The update option must not be used to install NX1899. Use of update option leads to missing files required for FLOEFD. An installation from scratch is required.
Siemens NX 1926 series (tested version 1934)
Siemens NX 1953 series (tested versions 1953, 1957, 1961, 1965, 1969, 1973)
Siemens NX 1980 series (tested versions 1980, 1984, 1988, 1992, 1996, 2000)
Siemens NX 2007 series (tested versions 2007, 2008, 2011, 2019, 2023, 2027)
Siemens NX 2206 series (tested versions 2206)
Simcenter 3D 2019.2 series (tested versions 1880, 1892)
Simcenter 3D 2020.1 series (tested version 1919)
Simcenter 3D 2020.2 series (tested version 1946)
Simcenter 3D 2021.1 series (tested version 1961)
Simcenter 3D 2021.2 series (tested version 1996)
Simcenter 3D 2022.1 series (tested version 2008)
Simcenter 3D 2206 series (tested version 2206)
▪ Teamcenter (tested version 13.2)
▪ HyperLynx SI PI Thermal v2.8.1 and newer
▪ 8 GB RAM minimum, more recommended
▪ 2 GB of free hard disk space, more required for simulation models
▪ Localized languages: French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Russian
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
FREE DOWNLOAD LINKS: