Topaz Video AI 3.4.3 (x64) RePack | 406 MB
Topaz Video AI is a brand new video enlargement solution using artificial intelligence.
Trained on thousands of videos and combining information from multiple input video frames, Topaz Video AI
will upscale your video to 8K resolution with precise detail and motion sequence.
Until now, it has not been possible to perfectly recreate high-definition video from low-resolution footage.
Video AI turns your videos into clean blown footage up to 8K resolution, from old home movies to low quality SD and DVDs.
Upgrade footage to 8K. Video AI is the perfect way to take good footage and make it great. Have you ever wanted your footage to look sharper with more detail? Shoot HD video up to 8K for use in high-quality projects. This program is ideal for:
Recovering low quality videos. With Video AI, you can transfer footage from SD to HD with an incredible increase in quality. This program is ideal for old frames that you want to use for current use. Old materials such as:
Quality. Until now, there has been no commercial product based on deep learning to increase video resolution. Video AI is the only product that uses machine learning to extrapolate details from your footage for a realistic look. The output quality from Video AI is better than any other product.
The Video AI program was trained using a neural network that analyzes thousands of video pairs to learn how detail is typically lost. Unlike Gigapixel AI for photos, Video AI is able to extrapolate more detail for an even more realistic look given the amount of information available in a single video clip.
Easy to use. With just a few clicks, the video will start rendering to create beautiful high-resolution footage. There are no complicated processes or confusing tools - just a few simple steps and your footage is ready to go.
v3.4.3 - Released September 5th, 2023
Changelog from 3.4.2
- Adds MOV container option for FFV1 encoder.
- Adds dynamic bitrate options for Apple Silicon computers.
- Adds "Import" section to preferences and moves "Default Import File Type" to this section.
- Adds preference for default FPS for image sequence import. Changing fps on an image sequence that has been imported will no longer be "sticky" - set your default here instead.
- Fix for aspect ratio input to reset to Custom after applying reset or auto crop.
- Intel ARC is currently unsupported.
- For Interlaced and Interlaced-Progressive videos, setting FPS back to Original may cause issues. To get around this, re-import the file. This only happens after manually changing the FPS.
- Videos with mismatched metadata and streams will display incorrect duration
- Frame number preview length may shorten on app restart
Command line options:
Silent installation: /qn
Select installation location: INSTALLDIR=PATH
Example: Topaz.Video.AI.v3.0.5.exe /qn INSTALLDIR=C:\MyProgram
Windows OS: 10, 11 (64 bit, most updated OS version is recommended)
- Intel 2nd Generation i5 (released 2011) and later, with AVX
- AMD CPU (released 2011) and later, with AVX
Graphics Card (GPU) & Graphics Memory (VRAM):
- DirectX 12 compatible
- NVIDIA GTX 900 or higher, 4GB VRAM (6GB or more for optimum performance)
- AMD Radeon 400 or higher, 4GB VRAM (6GB or more for optimum performance)
- Intel UHD 600 Graphics or higher, 12GB system memory (RAM)
System Memory (RAM): 12GB (16GB and higher is recommended)
PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY CLICK ONE OF MY LINKS IF YOU WANT BUYING OR EXTENDING YOUR ACCOUNT